Female Hormone Treatment
Our physicians have extensive experience in the field of female hormone treatment and can help you reach your optimal helath! Patients receive female hormone replacement therapy including estrogen replacement therapy for the treatment of menopause, hot flashes, sleeping problems, and more. Contact us today to learn how we may be able to help you reverse the symptoms associated with the decrease in female hormones.
Age, stress and menopause are three major contributing factors impacting the slow or gradual decline of natural hormone production of estrogen, progesterone, DHEA and other crucial hormones for women. Female hormone replacement used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise can alleviate conditions associated with age, stress and menopause. These treatments offer healthy, long-lasting solutions for mood, reproductive health and sustainability, healthy maintenance of organs and restoring balance in the body that has been lost over the course of time.
Hormone replacement isn’t just used for menopausal women. Some women who experience trouble conceiving or infertility benefit from hormone replacement therapy as it improves reproductive health.
Benefits of female hormone replacement?
Any woman who is experiencing the stress factors that come with age and menopause or conditions associated with infertility. Hormone replacement is a long-term solution to conditions and factors that plague women with changes in their body and emotional state.
Some important benefits for hormone replacement are listed below:
• Relief for menopausal symptoms including but not limited to: moodiness, night sweats, hot flashes and depression
• Reduces the risk of heart disease
• Restores healthy fertility for overall ovarian health
• Improves fertility among women of reproductive age
• Sustainability of essential organ functions
• Healthy growth and healthy retention of bone density
• Sleep disturbance
• Frequency of urination and other associated conditions regarding bladder health
• Vaginal dryness
• Maintains a healthy libido
• Balances and maintains a healthy BMI and muscle density
• Improves skin elasticity and collagen growth
Female hormone therapies
There are various mechanisms women can go about achieving balance for hormone loss through menopause or infertility. Some of these therapies include:
• Oral estrogen
• Transdermal estrogen (estradiol)
• Vaginal estrogen (Estradiol, conjugated estrogen)
• Oral estrogen
• Oral progestogen
• Oral estrogen + progestogen
• Transdermal estrogen + progestogen
Progesterone and estradiol are effective hormone replacement therapies and represent two of the most important hormones found in the female body. Both are responsible for many conditions in a women’s body. Some of these therapies aim to protect and prevent women from experiencing osteoporosis and others aim to alleviate the many symptoms that come with the onset of menopause. Please contact us to setup a consultation with one of our dedicated female hormone replacement physicians.